Many women panic buy because they know they need more clothes but this often ends in disaster. Whether you enjoy shopping or not, there are several factors which influence how successful you are. For example:
- Do you choose a colour because it suits you or because you like it?
- Do you know which styles suit you?
- Do you really look at your body silhouette in its’ entirety or just focus on the part of your body you dislike?
- Have you considered which clothes you actually NEED to compliment your existing wardrobe?
- Are you shopping in the right places?
- Have you planned how much you will spend?
Bring me with you and I ensure you really are delighted with your new clothes. I will keep you focused on all these points as well as choosing clothes which suit your colouring, body shape, style personality and lifestyle. I will also teach you what to look for when shopping on your own.
A free 20 minute telephone consultation will help me establish the items you need, what will suit you best and your budget for the shopping trip. I’ll carry out research and reserve appropriate items so you can start trying on clothes as soon as you arrive.
A Personal Shopping session lasts 2.5 hours.