The key to looking good is wearing the right colours and picking styles which flatter your body shape. You also need to understand the types of clothes which make you feel good so you can buy more of them. It really is an investment for the future as you will immediately start making better choices when shopping. Fewer mistakes means less money wasted.
During our session I will carry out a:
- Colour Analysis
- Body Shape Analysis
- Portfolio Review (to look at different styles and cuts of clothes)
- Review of Your Typical Week (does your wardrobe cater for your current lifestyle?)
- Assessment of your Style Personality
Once finished you will have learnt:
- Which styles suit your body shape
- Which colours suit your personal colour characteristics
- The importance of sticking to your style personality
- How to be creative with your outfit choices
- Whether your wardrobe is lacking in a particular area
This is a great introduction to personal styling. You will immediately discover how relatively small changes, like the shade of blue you wear or the neck-line of a top, really can make all the difference.
I found my session with Alice invaluable. She gave me open and honest advice which suited my personal style and taste. I can honestly say that I shop differently now – less clothes returned and more clothes that I love! She also gave advice on certain designers that I might like and I now have a new personal favourite!
A Style Consultation lasts 90 minutes.